Facedrive values the health and safety of all drivers and riders. As the on-going COVID-19 pandemic continues its course, we need to collectively work together to help stop its spread. As such, Facedrive has introduced new health and safety protocols, based on the guidelines of local public health authorities, to support flattening the curve.
Here's what our Facedrive drivers do to keep our riders safe:
- Wear, by rule, a mask or other face covering over their mouth and nose at all times while driving.
- WBetween rides, they will sanitize passenger seats and high touch areas in the vehicle.
- WThey will be equipped with personal protective equipment (PPE), provided by Facedrive
Here is what we ask of our riders when using Facedrive services:
- They must wear a mask or other face covering over their mouth and nose for the entire duration of their ride.
- Wash or sanitize hands before and after their rides.
- Refrain from sitting in the front passenger seat and respect the space of their driver.
- Have their window rolled down, when and if possible.
- Limit their ride sharing to those within their immediate household or inner circle.
- Stay home if they are feeling ill or are presenting symptoms of COVID-19.